Dear Sandoz Families,
Our Sandoz PTA's fall fundraiser starts today, and there will be plenty of time to shop this year! The sale will run for three weeks, from September 4th - September 25th. Our goal is to raise $10,000 for the PTA, so they can continue providing funding to our school for a variety of things including instructional supplies, classroom experiences, Family Fun Nights, special holiday events and more. Much like we've been experiencing a lot of changes this year to our lives at home and in school, our PTA fundraisers will have their share of changes too. Please review the information below to help you understand what's different about this year's fall fundraiser.
- This fundraiser will be online only, so no order forms or money will be sent back to school. This helps all of us stay safe! It prevents money and ordered items from cycling in and out of the school and being handled by multiple people.
- We will not have any cookie dough or frozen food sales with this fundraiser.
- All ordered items will ship directly to you (or family/friends who order)! There will be no pickup of items at the school.
- We won't be able to have individual seller prizes this year, but we will have a competition for the highest selling class per grade! The top-selling class in each grade will earn a treat when the fundraiser is complete.
- Would you like to skip ordering items altogether but still support the PTA and Sandoz? You are welcome to make a monetary donation instead! If you'd like to go this route, please make a check out to Sandoz Elementary PTA with any amount you choose.
Are you ready to get started? Supporting our fundraiser is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Register TONIGHT at https://www.shopfund.com/
- Share custom student support links with family & friends.
- Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
Have fun shopping, and thank you for your support of our students and school! If you have questions about this fundraiser, please contact the Sandoz PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.